Tuesday, March 1, 2011

James Franco is cooler than you

I mean, clearly.

Look at that James Dean-meets-I'm-sitting-on-a-tac smolder.

Dreamy.

But what I really love about James Franco is that he totally blew off Hollywood the other night.

He was supposed to host the Oscars with Anne Hathaway...and he did, but he didn't enjoy one second of it.

Mind you, I don't think it's cool for someone to take a job and then phone it in...from Bongville (sounds like he was kinda stoney), but the fact that he is sooooo over LA makes me giddy.

And why is he over LA? Oh, nothin'. He's just a student at Yale.

BAM! Cooler than everyone in stupid Hollywood.

And cooler than everyone on the planet for that matter because he could absolutely be in-with-the-in-crowd but he chooses not to be because he has a huge brain and can see that those robots drool.

He even ditched his own Oscar party because it was a school night.

Yes!

What would he have to talk about with those lemmings, anyway? They would think 'cold fusion' was the name of a band. And in an effort to remain cutting edge, they would scramble to buy the t-shirt online...or make their assistant do it, and when the assistant failed because the band and their t-shirt didn't exist, the assistant would be fired, even though they had four kids and a wooden leg.

Nice.

Not James Franco. He probably doesn't have an assistant. He probably doesn't even have a day planner. He probably just keeps everything tucked away in the microfiche of his huge, hot brain.

Yes, it could all be an act and I'm falling for it, but I don't care. At least he has the smarts to ACT like LA sucks it.

Good enough for me.

Cooler than me...or I...and you too.

Bye

Copyright © Lynda Crotty Radio, Inc







No comments:

Post a Comment