Monday, March 14, 2011

The pack is back!

Psyche, Greenbay fans. I'm not talking about your beloved "Pack".

I'm talking about the "Fanny Pack". Which you may be excited about too...although you're probably still sporting the original model. (Oh, snap.)

But this season's fanny pack (stage left) is not your 80's nylon version, or some crap your mom would get at a travel show. (No, mom. I never used that pleather thing from the Ramada Inn. I even tried to give it to a homeless guy once, but he didn't want it either.)

The NEW fanny pack, however, is the biz-est!

I will totally rock this look. (Not the nips under a sheer top. I've had 3 kids.) But I will definitely wear an actual, awesome purse on a belt.

That thing is darling AND practical...just like me!

And it's the answer to my purse-prayers.

See, my back has been killing me lately and I'm sure it's from lugging around this messenger bag that I love. But I've gotten so uncomfortable that yesterday I wished some cool solution would reveal itself...and voila! (No, that voodoo from The Secret doesn't work, but the Gods of Fashion and Function do...overnight!)

Thank you, Fanny Pack Fairies!!!

Okay, everyone. You'd better go get yours before I buy all the cute ones.

Otherwise, my mom has an attic-full of hot pink packs from Princess Cruise Lines.

Mint.

Copyright © Lynda Crotty Radio, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment