Thursday, December 16, 2010

Too busy to blog!

I don't really have six arms and I would never part my hair in the middle but this is my life right now.

Two of my kid's have birthdays in December, then there's Jesus's birthday (Is that how you punctuate Jesus to show ownership? Or is it Jesuses? And Jesus kind of has ownership over everything, right? Oh, Christ, I don't know.) Plus four of my clients need ads RIGHT NOW!

It's a crazy month, but I really miss blogging.

I hate to disappoint all three of you who read my stuff so I thought I'd give you a literary appetizer featuring subjects of blog posts to come:

1.) It doesn't suck that much being a hockey mom
2.) What's up with the dude who performed CPR on that other dude then stole his wife's purse?
3.) We should totally fix the Dome. (and other shitty business decisions.)

That's just a handful of lively and riveting topics to chew on. (I also have something about "Openly Facebooking and irritated-that-you-showed-up receptionists", but I need to calm down about that one or it will just be a string of expletives.

Happy Holidays!

Copyright © Lynda Crotty Radio, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment