Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm so glad the world didn't end.

Because next months is chock-full of awesomeness.

1.) Jury duty.
2.) Annual exam.
3.) My tabs expire on my car.
4.) My AFTRA and SAG dues need to be renewed.(And I haven't booked a SAG job in like 8 years.)
5.) Numbers 3 and 4 mean less Banana Republic shopping, AND it's two of my friends' birthdays, AND father's day AND daddy's birthday. (I don't care for some of the people on that list but I need to cough up anyway.)
6.) I still haven't found the perfect nude shoe for summer.
7.) I hate summer.
8.) Hockey season is only 133 days away.
9.) I'm short. (I'm always irked about that, but the above list just adds to the pain.)
10.) Every garden center is out of basil.
11.) No, purple basil isn't the same. 
12.) I'm not bikini-age-appropriate but thinner than ever. #@$!
13.) Annual exam. (Yes, I listed it twice. I have a HUGE crush on my OBGYN, making it extra awkward.) 

Of course, there are many things to be excited about, happy about, and grateful for...but they aren't funny.

Okay, June. Bring it. 

Copyright © Lynda Crotty Radio, Inc


No comments:

Post a Comment