Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Born Again Christian Says What?

So all those birds mysteriously fall from the sky to their deaths in Arkansas and who does Anderson Cooper decide to interview about it?

Kirk Cameron, of course.

???????????

Even Kirk was like, "Um, what am I doing here? You guys should call a vet. I don't know shit about this." (But he didn't swear because he's a polite guy who loves God, which makes him even cuter than he already is. Dreamsicle.)

But since he was in bunch of self-made Christian films about the End of Days, they nabbed him for the inside scoop...naturally.

Did you see the interview? Maybe you thought it was a dream. Maybe you went to work today and said, "Dude, I had the weirdest dream last night that Anderson Cooper interviewed Mike Seaver about that gnarly bird thing in Arkansas. Yeah, dude, the dreamboat from Growing Pains. I know. I need to stop sniffing glue."

Well, it's true. Check it out here:

here: http://videogum.com/260032/anderson-cooper-talks-to-kirk-cameron-about-all-those-birds-and-fish-that-died-obviously/tv/local-news/

I guess Urkel was busy.

Copyright © Lynda Crotty Radio, Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment