Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Did this happen to you today?

You activated your browser and instead of the usual homepage you had all four Beatles at their sexiest staring at you?

Ah!

I was like. "Oh. Um. Hi, you guys. Haha. I wasn't prepared for this. So, you're finally on iTunes, huh? That's cool. Um. Hang on a sec."

Then I tore out of the room and looked at myself in the mirror because the Beatles were in my kitchen!!! I wanted to look decent. I didn't. So I kind of snuck back up to the computer while crouching and slowly tuuuuuuuuurned it away from me so they couldn't see me until I put my makeup on.

No lie.

You did it too. Or something like it. Admit it.

Paul would admit it. John wouldn't, but let's not go there.

I have George's hair.

Ringo is Tito.

Bye.



Copyright © Lynda Crotty Radio, Inc.


No comments:

Post a Comment